Tuesday 22 September 2015

Getting to know Two Rivers

As a new starter in July, I've been busy settling in to my team and learning about all the other areas of the organisation.

The team I work within is the Communications team which is Liz, Charlotte and me. I started by doing small jobs but now I think I am trusted knowing how to do quite a few things and I'm always kept busy.

The course I am doing is with Gloucestershire College and I go to college on Fridays to learn about Marketing, working towards a BTEC Level 3 in Marketing.

At first it is quite daunting trying to work out who everyone was as there are about 130 staff members in office and more that work out of office. Inductions with every team in the building helped to give me an idea of who to talk to if I need information on a certain topic.

I get to talk to a mixture of people from different teams because there are always different things to work on. Also, I will be going to some events to take photos or get information for 'Tenant Topics', our tenant magazine. 

I am looking forward to updating this blog with an exciting project the apprentices are starting work on very soon!

Annabelle

No comments:

Post a Comment